A bit about me
-Traditional Artist since 5 years old
-Digital Artist since 2009
- I speak English but can understand basic Spanish
- I was born in Cleveland but was raised in Akron, OH
- I am usually quiet on this site, I don't comment as much as I should
- I love fanart but, it isn't what I always draw....
- I love to play video games both old and new
- I'm not a big fan of candy (except chocolate )
- I'm pretty passive aggressive
- I always seek improvement in my art. I love to redraw it to see if I have.
-Never use black lineart unless the character you're coloring is black. Try not to color them fully black, instead use a lighter tone. ^u^
- Likes: Babies, Animals, Playing with toys, Making people happy, Funny people, RC's of any kind, Drinking coffee/tea, Doodles, Roller Coasters, Feeding birds, Spring, Analyzing, Daydreaming, Watching cartoons, Giving gifts, Learning ASL. Learning new languages, Photography, Watching animal documentaries, Stuffed animals, Music, Videos Games, Water globes
- Dislikes: People who complain, Being inturupted, Being the center of attention, Parties, Alcohol, The smell of cigarette smoke, Rude people, People who get more than they derserve, People who think too high of themselves, Arguments, People who pry, Injustice, Hypocrites, Lazyness, Boredom, Art Blocks, People who brag, Arrogance, Being late, Most fandoms
Find me here
Click the FAQ
What Art Programs Do You Use?
What kind of tablet do you use?
A Wacom Create and Touch
Can I Use Your Art?
Sure, go ahead if you need to use it as reference, trace it, feed it to your pet cow, or you want to put it in a video or something, then go ahead. I don't mind if you use my art, just please do not claim it as your own work, credit is appreciated even if it's a little bit.
How Much Time Does It Take To Finish A Picture?
Usually it's between 5-7 hours, but sometimes it takes me 8-16 hours not counting the days.
Trades, Requests, Comissions?
Trades- I like to trade with people, skill doesn't matter to me either. Just make sure that it's more than a scribble please. I usually accept between 1-2 trades depending on my schedule, which can get ridiculous at times.
Commissions- My commission account is on FurAffinity