= Working/ Finished
= Not started yet
Textures/ Final Details
Currently Working On
Donkey Kong Buddies
Spyro and Cynder
Sent to Livvy
A bit about me
-Traditional Artist since 5 years old
-Digital Artist since 2009
- I speak English but can understand basic Spanish
- I was born in Cleveland but was raised in Akron, OH
- I am usually quiet on this site, I don't comment as much as I should
- I love fanart but, it isn't what I always draw....
- I love to play video games both old and new
- I'm not a big fan of candy (except chocolate )
- I'm pretty passive aggressive
- I always seek improvement in my art. I love to redraw it to see if I have.
Find me here
Click the FAQ
What Art Programs Do You Use?
What kind of tablet do you use?
A Wacom Create and Touch
Can I Use Your Art?
Sure, go ahead if you need to use it as reference, trace it, feed it to your pet cow, or you want to put it in a video or something, then go ahead. I don't mind if you use my art, just please do not claim it as your own work, credit is appreciated even if it's a little bit.
How Much Time Does It Take To Finish A Picture?
Usually it's between 5-7 hours, but sometimes it takes me 8-16 hours not counting the days.
Trades, Requests, Comissions?
Trades- I like to trade with people, skill doesn't matter to me either. Just make sure that it's more than a scribble please. I usually accept between 1-2 trades depending on my schedule, which can get ridiculous at times.
Commissions- My commission account is on FurAffinity